Vickie Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 00:48:57 -0400
One of our subscribers in Singapore at IME.GOV.SG
just got removed from a list due to bouncing mail.

He says his account works perfectly, but is case sensitive
with regard to the node.

So he asked us to please subscribe him in all lower case
letters, and to have listserv mail to him that way, to
avoid bounces.  Listserv immediately converts his node
to all upper case letters, when we add him.

Would anyone know if what the subscriber says it true--that
his node has to be all lower case for him to get mail?  If it
is, do you know how to make Listserv allow it?

Thanks for your help,

Vickie Banks
H-NET Technical Assistance