Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 11:34:32 EDT
Hello people;

Someone asked me about how he can  post files on his Listserv list's filelist
via Unix. This  is for Listserv-NJE for VM Version  1.8b. My interaction with
our Listserv is  exclusively done from VM  so I am not sure  what's needed in
order to put files  on a Listserv list on our VM system  from a Unix account.
Is there  an LSVPUT  version available for  Unix or some  other way  of doing
this? If anyone knows  of a writeup which explains this,  please let me know.

Thanks

  Stan  Horwitz  Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet:  STAN@TEMPLEVM
  Temple University  -- Senior  Consultant (My  views are  all mine!)
  Manager of the Help-Net and Suggest lists and Listserv Postmaster.