"James A. Schaefer" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Jun 1995 14:19:18 -0400
Two questions,

What if an owner experiments with NOPOST on his/her own subscription?  Who
can then modify the setting?

Second, is there a generic test list that owners can "play" with; change the
password, the header, set ficticious-subscribers' options, ...?  I would
expect that any password changes, etc would simulate the real command, but
not really change the test list, or at least block others wanting to
experiment before working on their own lists.  So, "lock" might return
the corresponding response, but not really lock the test list.

Thank you.
|  James A. Schaefer, Assoc. Prof | Internet:  [log in to unmask] |
|  Math & Computer Science Dept   |                                   |
|  Rhode Island College           | Phone:  401 456-9758  / 456-8038  |
|  Providence, RI 02908-1991      | FAX:    401-456-8379              |
|           List Manager of Travel-L @ VM.ege.edu.tr                  |