Debbie Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 17:14:50 EDT
On September 28, on [log in to unmask], W Schipper said:
 >>Or you could globally set all subscribers to "review" for 24 hours, then
 >>send out the message, assume every has read it, and reset everyone to
 >>noreview.

Yes, I know this. I just wanted to know how to force a digest to
occur -now- without having to wait until the normal distribution
time.  Now I'm I resetting the digest distribution time in my
list header to see if that will force it.

 >>Of course, as Pete knows, you can send people email, but you can't make
 >>them read it.

Yes, but it helps if I could get it to them in a timely manner.

-Debbie

|    No flames were thrown in the creation of this email message.     |
[log in to unmask] \ May your sword always be within   |
|Systems Administrator             \ reach and may your Foe's skill   |
|GTE Government Systems, Needham, MA\  and luck be less than your own.|