Bryan Fritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 13:18:02 +0000
> Is it possible to add a word automatically in the beginning of
> the subject line of each post?
>
> We would like to put [list_name] in the beginnig of the subjet line
> for all postings, and I can not find the option to do so.
>
> We are using listserv1.8c on SunOS with sendmail.
>
> Thank you in advance

QUIET SET listname subjecthdr for *@*

        That will set everyone to Subject Headers, which will display the
listname.  Of course, you'll also have to set the default to this
option, so that all new members have the same style headers.  Also,
this won't stop anyone from changing it back, should they choose to
do so.

  Bryan Fritchie - mailto:[log in to unmask]
  Razorbacks Webpage:
  http://www.Sooiee.com/
  The future of this country
  won't be decided at the ballot box,