Michael McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:27:03 -0400
I tried that.  If I logged on to xyz.com and sent "from netcom.ca",
smtp.xyz.com still forwarded the mail to smtp.netcom.ca which restamped it
"from attcanada.ca".

What bothered me is that in February they sent out a notice saying either
domain could be used and changing over to the new one would be voluntary,
and then one morning, posts submitted to lists were being returned "not
subscribed".

Michael