Pat Letendre <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 18:00:44 -0600
I am asking this question as a favor for a colleague. He has a moderated
list but until now used pine to re-post messages to his list. Now, with
eudora,using the "redirect" feature, messages are being bounced back to him
(illustrated below). He used "redirect" to avoid the ">" tags that appear
with the eudora "forward" feature. This meant that the from: field was
still from the subscriber, but with "by way of" added.I should note that
his address has changed from [log in to unmask] to [log in to unmask]

1. Which re-post feature should he use on eudora to avoid the bounces and
the ">" tags?
2. Is the problem his changed addess? That is, is listserv seeing him as a
subscriber who needs to go through the editor/moderator?

Thanks! I will pass any advice.  Pat

This  message  was  originally  submitted  by  [log in to unmask]  to  the
XXXXX-L list  at vm.ucs.ualberta.ca.  If you  simply forward  it back  to the
list, using a mail command that generates "Resent-" fields (ask your local user
support or consult the documentation of your mail program if in doubt), it will
be  distributed and  the  explanations  you are  now  reading  will be  removed
automatically. If on the other hand you edit the contributions you receive into
a digest, you will have to  remove this paragraph manually. Finally, you should
be able  to contact  the author  of this  message by  using the  normal "reply"
function of your mail program.