Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 21:42:49 -0400
I will be setting up a couple lists shortly where I will be adding many
subscribers upfront. I was doing a little testing on another list, and I
couldn't get it to send the welcome message or an acknowledgement. It was
acting as if I was doing a quiet add. But I was using:

add paleofood dd=x import pw=xxxxx
//x dd *
[log in to unmask] Don Wiss
/*

and sending it to maelstrom at St. Johns. This is the acknowledgement sent
to me:

> add paleofood dd=x import
ADD: no error, one recipient added, no entry changed, none forwarded.

Why no welcome message or acknowledgement? When I send in a:

add paleofood [log in to unmask] Don Wiss

they are being sent.

Don.
(in Digest mode)