Mike Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 11:38:07 -0400
>I use:
>
>Send= Editor,Hold
>
>This sends a message to the editor asking them to send an "OK ######"
>(numbers) message to the editor with a copy of the post.  The only response
>necessary is to send listserv "OK ######" if she wants the post to go
>through or to ignore it if she doesn't.

Clarificaton, please!  Does the reviewed message then carry the address of
the author?  If so, this seems a MUCH better configuration than

* send= editor
* editor= [log in to unmask],(LANTRA-L)

Since the forwarded message always carries my address.  I've been getting
many responses mistakenly taking me as the author of the post, no matter how
many notices I put in the message itself.

Mike Holloway               |* On average, 8 people a day on the waiting list
[log in to unmask]    |  for a transplant die for lack of a donor.
____________________________|* The end-stage diseases treated by transplant
  do not recognize age, race, nationality or pocketbook.
* There is no justifiable reason to deny organ donation, but many myths and
misunderstandings.
* Next of kin must allow donation.  Your family must know your wishes.
* Only a small fraction of the next of kin of potential donors allow
  donation to take place.
* In general, medical professionals do not recognize their obligation to
  support and promote donation.
Questions? See FAQ:
http://www.lib.ox.ac.uk/internet/news/faq/bit.listserv.transplant.html
or
ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/bit.listserv.transplant/