Dan Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:20:14 -0500
This might work on a low volume list, however I can't see it working on a high volume, fast paced list. Lists are not time zone specific and there are lists where people post as the day (and night) progress across the world. Listserv's ability to deny attachments has worked quite well at blocking most viruses on lists that I'm on where virus propagation used to be a very high occurrence. Then, there is the individual responsibility of running an up to date antivirus program.

Dan Robinson