"John L. Mottl" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:04:34 -0500
I just had them contact whoever through there support systems with AOL.  I
figured that AOL would listen more to a paying customer then me.

I also give any extra service I can to anyone leaving AOL.

John

On 3/23/01 at 9:05 AM the talented Jeff Kell
offered the following discourse in a most eloquent manner:

>"John L. Mottl" wrote:
>>
>> I have seen the same thing.  I send them an email telling them to
complain
>> to AOL.  They get a form email back and in a few hours there mail starts
>> rolling in.
>>
>> I think AOL is running some sort of shotgun anti-spam filter that blasts
>> anything sending out a lot of mail no matter what it is.
>
>Can you say exactly who you contacted?  postmaster@ or some other address?
>
>Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>

and that is what Jeff Kell said.