John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 11:38:21 -0400
Hello,

I am having trouble with announce only (i.e. one-way) list ICAENEWS-L.
Although I am listed as an editor, posts that I submit to the list generate
the response:

>Your message dated Tue, 14 Oct 1997 11:20:14 -0400 with subject "Test" has
>been submitted to  the moderator of the ICAENEWS-L  list: John Witherspoon

Then I got the standard message to the editor when a post has been submitted:

>This message  was originally submitted  by [log in to unmask] to  the
ICAENEWS-L
>list at AMERICAN.EDU. You can approve  it using the "OK" mechanism, ignore
it,
>or repost an edited copy. The message will expire automatically and you do
not
>need to do anything  if you just want to discard it. Please  refer to the
list
>owner's  guide  if  you  are  not familiar  with  the  "OK"  mechanism;
these
>instructions  are  being  kept  purposefully short  for  your  convenience
 in
>processing large numbers of messages.

The relevant portion of the list header is below:

* Send=            Editor
* Stats=           Normal,Owner
* Subscription=    Open,Confirm
* Validate=        Yes,Confirm
* Filter=          Also,*@cvcom.com
* Digest=          Yes,Same,Daily,Size(725)
* Owner= [log in to unmask] (John Witherspoon)
* Owner= Quiet:
* Owner= [log in to unmask] (John Witherspoon)
* Owner= [log in to unmask] (Sally Zeits)
* Editor= [log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask] (John Witherspoon)
* Editor= [log in to unmask] (Sally Zeits)
* Errors-To=       Owner
* Renewal=         2-Monthly,Delay(7),Probe
* Auto-Delete=     Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(5),Max(5)

Any advice?  TIA.

-- John Witherspoon