Eric Luo <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:48:30 -0500
Does that mean I can do nothing but to shorten the sentence of the subject

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Winship [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 8:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LSTOWN-L] subject contains less than 80 characters

> [INSIDEOUT-BI-ETL] Hummingbird Inside Out Newsletter March 21,
> 2003

Well, if this is a "newsletter" setup, with everyone set "subject,"
then [INSIDEOUT-BI-ETL] should be enough of an identifier ( maybe not,
I've no idea what that -BI-ETL stands for, but I will say that it is a
hideously long "subject tag", leaving little room for anythng else), you
don't need to state, again, as "Hummingbird Inside Out Newsletter."

How about just
Subject:  March 21, '03 Newsletter
 (the "subject tag" will be automatically inserted).

Douglas Winship