Sun, 30 Apr 2000 09:56:22 -0600
> I was trying to change owner via the web interface and
> everything seem to have gone OK. Apparently when I tried
> REVIEW of the list from the new address, a message came back
> that I was not authorized to REVIEW the list. I went back to try
> using the previous email address, it also got rejected with the same
> reason " not authorized" to review the list.
>
> I'm stuck here. Need help how to resolve the lockup.

Sam.. it seems to me.. that I found out the sometimes, if not always.. if
you don't bring your cursor all the way to the end in the editing window
on the web interface.. you lose all after the cursor :(((

you may have to email your system maintainer/postmaster for help on
this one.

unless you're list is confidential and you have lines Hidden in your
header.. if you REVIEW the list as a subscriber .. you should be able to
see where the lines got dropped in the header.

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]