Fri, 15 Mar 1996 16:17:41 -0700
I was getting bounced mail from my HISTARCH list in my mailbox, but now the
list is getting hit. The mail is bouncing from a domain unknown to the system
(it keeps saying illegal host/domain found). The domain given is
nation.shareworld. com.

For a while it was being bounced from red.ccsnet.com, but I emailed their
postmaster, and while I got no reply, the bounce is now coming directly from
nation... Each time someone posts a note to the list, a bounce shows up ON the
list as well.

I suspect that someone on the list has forwarded their mail to a non-active
host. How can I find this address and stop the bounces? TIA.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
Tel: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
[log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD, SUB-ARCH