Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:53:58 AST4ADT
I don't know, I've not found a translation program that I thought
was much help.

My test is, translate it into German and then back into English and
see how far you've gone.  Here's Ray's message, having gone through
that process:

> From years before I asked a pair for this list, if
> Ubersetzungsdienst at existing duck the network fur email. We
> wanted our list inside to the joining place into the Istzeit
> repeated Languages.  There was not a service, which - does not
> automate available is somehow.  Since at that time I am revisitng
> the idea think my back-up time occasionally inside been and, which
> I a rather nutzliches aid developed, that is free and available fur
> everyone, which wunscht to the use of it.  It becomes T-post office
> mentioned and is on http://www.t mail.com /

> I the benotige assistance, that pruft it.  I have it only on my
> personlichen use however it if that gepruft for handling Messages
> from a group like ours fahig are you.  Ask Gefuhl freely to giving
> it a shot.  Any Improvement suggestion?  Eric, Dose this label,
> which those Desire list fur future Listserv(TM) releases?

Here's the original:

> A couple of years ago I asked this list if a translation service
> existed on the net for e-mail.  We wanted to make our list
> available in real-time in multiple languages.  There wasn't a
> service available - not an automated one anyway.  Since then I have
> been revisitng the idea from time to time in my spare time and
> think I have developed a fairly useful tool which is free and
> available to anyone who wishes to avail of it.  It is called
> T-mail and is at http://www.t-mail.com/

> I need help testing it.  I have only tested it for my personal use
> but it should be capable of handling messages from a group such as
> ours.  Please feel free to give it a shot.  Any suggestions for
> improvement?  Eric, can this make the wish list for future
> Listserv(TM) releases?

Guess I'll stick with my own rusty German.

                                        -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_           Aquinas Chair
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~