"Charles F. Hofacker" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Apr 1994 18:33:03 -0400
First I want to mention how ecstatic I am to hear about the
new listserv client software recently announced by L-Soft and
Logika.  Anything that helps users deal with lists will reduce
the administrative headaches for list owners.

I am not sure whether this is an appropriate forum to talk
about the design and features, but since you asked....

>We welcome comments regarding the design and features of this
>product.  Product specifications are accurate as of March 1994 and
>are subject to change without notice.

OK, here are my three questions about the MS Windows version.

Will the product run under Winsock?
Will it assume the user has access to a popmail host?
Will it know about those other listserv-like things out
  there, say majordomo, to pick an example?
___
Charlie Hofacker           Fla State Univ, College of Business
[log in to unmask]        http://garnet.acns.fsu.edu/~chofack