Cecilia von Melen <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 10:54:40 +0200
Hi.
I have a strange problem. The listserver bounces mails to the list to me.
That is, all mails to a certain person who isnīt even ON the list.
Therefore I can't delete him, or sett him on NOMAIL. So I keep getting all
these bounces. I have also tried to mail to the adress privately, but that
bounces too, just like when I try to mail to the postmaster. Do you have
any idea? (The erorreport follows.)

>One or more addresses in your message have failed with the following

>   User <[log in to unmask]> not known at this site.

>Should you need assistance, please mail [log in to unmask]

Cecilia von Melen
Freelancewriter
Tel & Fax: 46-8-540 643 77