John Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 May 1995 06:48:12 -0700
On Roots-l we made the switch to Digest as the default mode about 9
months ago. We now have the bulk of our users in digest mode with many
switching on their on. Our reason for going the digest route was to make
the error handling a little easier. We have about 4500 users and average
a 100+ messages a day. It has worked well.

John Coates
Roots-L Administration