Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:45:10 -0500
Barbara:

How do they effectively participate if they are NOT getting some percent
of the distributed postings?

If there is a thread with 10 messages on it and they get 8 of those
messages, how do they respond correctly because they either missed a
relevant post, or responded in a duplicative fashion?

This  is not a LISTSERV arbitrary delete, something that you can
configure for anyways via AUTO-DELETE, but an email delivery problem,
specifically with the customer(s)' ISP(s).

/pete