Eric Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 10:03:40 -0600
This message was in last night's error report for Toller-L

===========
  2 01/05 01/06 Elizabeth Boryczka <[log in to unmask]>
                Last error: 5.0.0 554 5.0.0 The message was rejected
because it contains prohibited virus or spam content
===========

This raises two questions. First, this account time after time has
been served out for this kind of error. The individual has changed
ISPs a couple times and the error continues. She has not (that I
recall) ever been an AOL user and she historically simply reads the
list. She claims she did not send a message to the list. On Saturday
she was served out and I re-instated her. I also exempted her from
the probe with NORENEW. It immediately started again.

That raises the second question. Is the NORENEW function still
operating or is this something else.

Eric Johnson