Sun, 22 Sep 1996 08:23:10 -0600
> I have been trying to locate any directory that lists host servers
> for mailing lists that would include information on prices for
> commercial lists or policies, etc. for free lists.

A good source of information is available from Brian Edmunds:

The list is posted on the eighth day of each month to the newsgroups
comp.mail.misc, comp.mail.list-admin.software, comp.answers, and
news.answers.  It is also available from the following locations:
  - http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/edmonds/usenet/ml-providers.txt
  - send email to [log in to unmask] with the single
  line
    "get faq ml-providers.txt" in the body of the message
--
Namaste'

Kimberly Long
Houston, Texas