Mata Giri <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 May 2000 20:39:54 -0400
Hi,
    My list is set up so that only a few of the subscribers can post
messages; and all new subscriptions are set up by me. Whenever I add new
people, I immediately send the command "SET LIST NOPOST for (new
subscriber)."  But people still slip through and make inappropriate
postings. Is there a way to set almost everyone as "NOPOST," or is there
a way to check to see who is set that way and who isn't? And is there a
way that I can keep subscribers from resetting this  option?
Thanks,
E Perkins