Chuck Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 May 1994 08:51:33 -0400
I am the list owner for ENVENG-L, a send=private list for discussions by
and about environmental engineering.  I am anticipating taking two major
trips this summer, of one week and two weeks duration, during which time I
will be computer inaccessible.

The list has been up and running for ~3 months, and has ~400-450
subscribers.  I am the sole owner at present.

I wonder if anyone has had experience letting things coast for a 1 or 2
week period - based on my experience to date, it does not seem that any
major problems would result, other than my mail box accumulating lots of
notices (I seem to get 4 or 5 per day) of bounced mail, etc.

If there is the potential for some more severe effects, then I need to try
and recruit help.

Look forward to responses.

Chuck Haas

[Insert usual disclaimer here]
Charles N. Haas
LISTOWNER: ENVENG-L
Betz Professor of Environmental Engineering
Drexel University
Philadelphia PA 19104