Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 10:13:49 -0500
At 12:24 PM -0500 6/4/97, Kieran O'Connor wrote:
>I have a list on which everyone is digested. There is a message that will
>go out at midnight tonite, that I would like to delete.
>
>is there a way to  do that as a list owner?

This is merely a guess... :)

If you do a GET LISTNAME DIGEST command, edit out the message you don't
want in the digest, and send it back with a PUT LISTNAME DIGEST PW=XXXXX
command at the very top, it might work.

Of course, you need to replace LISTNAME with the name of your list, and
XXXXX with the list password (or your own personal password).

--Julie

--
[log in to unmask]          http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

        "If I have sex with my clone, will I go blind?"