John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 07:37:09 -0500
> Thus my question is how can an automatic system within LISTSERV be
> developed. One way to narrow the risks is that LISTSERV automatically
> searches for the domain origin (e.g in my case @swipnet.se) or IP nr
> in the concealed header of the sent message. This would narrow the
> ability of such messages to pass through.  I am not a software
> programme and so I ask - Is this possible ?

I am not a programmer either Jacky, but I'm sure something along those lines
are certainly possible. Feasable without effecting performance is another
question.

> or is this a layman's dream ?

For now, I would say yes. The present system by your own admission
works very well and it is fool-proof.

--
John Lyon
L-Soft international, Inc.