"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 13:39:00 EST
If I submit a JOB to LISTSERV that contains several subscription-
related commands, while LISTSERV is processing that JOB, can
other simultaneous LISTSERV functions occur that would impact the
distributions e.g.,

// JOB
SET listname NOMAIL FOR *@*
SET listname MAIL
// EOJ

Say the JOB started execution and previous to the JOB, at least
one user had a MAIL option set.  Also say that e-mail arrived at
the LISTSERV for processing during the JOB.  Would it ever be the
case that no one received the distribution?

--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]                    "I've been cybertagged :-("