Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 May 1998 07:29:59 -0600
On Sun, 17 May 1998 16:18:01 -0700, Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I'm not allowed to create a new list by my host but am allowed to
>alias and rename an old one.
>
>But what I've done isn't working very well.
>
>Here's some of the header.  What other changes should be made?

The Site Adminstrator really needs to change the name of the MADMARCH.LIST file
to MADSPIRIT.LIST and also make changes to the directory names where archives
are stored.  You can't really change the name of a list, only the Site Admin
can do that.  Otherwise all you can do is continue to operate under the old
listname.