Peter Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:15:37 -0400
Hello

After being on a good number of Yahoo Groups for some time I recently joined a NetPals LISTSERV list.  I was surprised that although it offers an HTML Digest this opens separate windows for every message.  I think the Yahoo format is much better - where the digest index is at the top and clickable but when you click it merely scrolls you down to the relevant message.  Since the LISTSERV digest has messages in one long string when you View the Source, I would have thought it would not be too difficult to alter it to this much more user-friendly format instead of the current extremely clumsy one.

Kind regards

Peter