Betty Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:52:04 -0600
Hi all,

I have a problem.  Each time someone posts to my list, they get a automated
response from [log in to unmask]  I've looked at the mail header (see
below)
and don't find that address subscribed to my list and don't see anything else
in the header that would tell me what's going on.  I suspect one of my
subscribers is redirecting their mail which means I need to e-mail half my
list and keep doing that till I find the address?  That's going to be a
pain because
the attached freeshop response from 2/21 is in response to a message I
posted on
2/19.  Thoughts/advice would be appreciated.

Out for now,
Betty

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:10:07  -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SEX-L] Testing [#21291]
To: [log in to unmask]
Dear FreeShop Customer:
Thanks for Contacting FreeShop Customer Support. Your message has been
received, and we will respond as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our Frequently Asked
Questions Page (http://www.freeshop.com/pg00240.htm) It might have the
answer to your question.

Best Regards,
FreeShop Customer Support

----- Betty Harris Wrote -----
Hi all,

I've written to the postmaster at Freeshop to see if he/she has any ideas...
Haven't heard back from them yet.

Thought I'd send another post to see if it's still happening.

Out for now,
Betty

 See http://www.topchoice.com/~psyche/lists/membersl/ for member bios,
pictures, web sites, & info on using the list.  To submit your bio see
  http://www.topchoice.com/~psyche/lists/membersl/submitbio.html