"M. LEBLANC" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 May 1998 11:56:40 EDT
Winship <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

douglas! yes, it's m of hwy61-l. (sort
of like anne of green gables, but funky.) yes --
hwy61-l -- the dylan list. good year for bob. everything
but the no-bell prize. (wait'll next year.)

nice to see you back again! i'm back too! lost my
caps key in the great war, but am otherwise intact-ish.

your gateways ... up or down? (*not* a mae west quote but a
legit hwy61-l gateway type question instead. (i swear it yer
honor.) just blew into lstown-l town after a few weeks - maybe
more - and my gateway is down.)

maureen

ps - good to see your name 'round town again douglas. :-)

"einstein disguised as robin hood
with his memories in a trunk
passed this way an hour ago with his friend
some jealous monk.
now he looked so immaculately frightful
as he bummed a cigarette,
then he went off sniffing drainpipes