"Ingrid H. Shafer" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 15:39:24 -0500
From:   SMTP%"[log in to unmask]"  7-APR-1998 15:34:24.68
To:     FACSHAFERI
CC:
Subj:   Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]

Date:         Tue, 7 Apr 1998 22:37:35 +0200
From:         "L-Soft list server at SEARN (1.8c)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]
To:           "Ingrid H. Shafer" <[log in to unmask]>

Your  message is  being returned  to you  unprocessed because  it looks  like a
LISTSERV command, rather than material intended for distribution to the members
of the LSTOWN-L list. Please note that LISTSERV commands must ALWAYS be sent to
the LISTSERV address; if it was indeed  a command you were attempting to issue,
please  send  it again  to  [log in to unmask]  for execution.  Otherwise,
please accept  our apologies  and try  to rewrite the  message with  a slightly
different wording - for instance, change the first word of the message, enclose
it  in quotation  marks, insert  a  line of  dashes  at the  beginning of  your
message, etc.