Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:21:45 -0500
Do you have any addresses like [log in to unmask]

If so, that's probably where your problem address is bouncing from.  If you
have several of them, figure out whether the bouncee is on mail or
digest/index options.  That may filter out the problem address...but, if
not, you can send a test message to check for bounces...and hopefully,
discover your bouncee.

I plugged that number, 193.243.205.97, into a reverse IP lookup site:
  http://www.amnesi.com/hostinfo/ipinfo.jhtml
  and discovered that koc.net is located in Istanbul, Turkey...so you might
start looking at your Turkish subscribers if the koc.net link doesn't pan
out for you.
 http://www.amnesi.com/

Geektools Whois lookup revealed the same information:
 http://www.geektools.com/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi

Resources for list managers:
 http://www.gurus.com/lists/resources.html

Barb in Southern Indiana  Zone 5/6  [log in to unmask]
    A root is a flower that disdains fame.