"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 07:33:00 EST
>> msg features) are controlled by the file  DEFAULT.MAILTPL  templates
>> for for most Listserv(tm) generated messages.
>>
>But this doesn't explain how we can reomove them when we don't want them
>there.

Actually the List-Owners Manual does explain it.  You can fetch a
copy by a number of means.  The easiest is to send the following
one-liner to: [log in to unmask]

INFO OWNER

Then use any text processor to scan for /mailtpl/.  Most likely
you will need to create your list's own version MELISSAE MAILTPL
and update the bottom-banner section which is delimited by

>>> BOTTOM_BANNER

by adding a

.QQ

--  co-owner INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]          "Kids: don't e-mail to strangers!"