Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:10:11 -0500
Have you looked at your mailer log to see what happens when it connects to AOL trying to deliver the messages?  If they are being accepted properly, you might have to take it up with the AOL postmaster - you could be buried in yet another of their invisible and unannounced (and sometimes misguided) spam-killer attempts.

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/22/01 12:24PM >>>
I am receiving an increasing number of complaints from our AOL customers
that they are not receiving the emails that we send out.  We use ListServ
with the mail-merge feature to generate daily update emails to our
customers.  I have checked the SQL statement and verified that they are
included and have checked the bounce log file and verified that they were
not bounced.  I  am not really sure what to do.  Is anyone else experiencing
this same problem?  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Lenny