Paul Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 16:29:26 -0700
I am a junior in the mechanical engineering program here at Utah State
University.  For my senior design project I am heading up a mini-baja
car to compete in the annual Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) baja
competition.  SAE also has other competitions- formula one, etc.  The
formula one teams have a mailing list set up by Georgia Tech Univ.  I would
like to set one up for the mini-baja folks.  I have asked around campus
somewhat and have not stumbled onto anyone that runs them here.  If someone
would be willing to walk me through setting one up...I am quite a 'user' only.

I think I could run it off my machine here at work, with some asking of my boss.
I run off of a Sparc5.  I am told that the load is not noticable.  There may
be up to 40 universities on the list initially.

If you would please send me e-mail for responding, I do not follow these
groups with regularity.

thanks.
Paul Gardner
Utah State University/Space Dynamics Laboratory

"Though we live in trying times-
 We're the ones who have to try..."
                        Neil Peart