Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 17:24:28 -0400
On 27 Aug 97 at 16:42, M. Leblanc wrote:

> I've contacted [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]
> yesterday and last night. Haven't heard anything.

I'm just guessing here, but keep in mind that the end of August is
generally a very busy time of year for university computer centers
and I wouldn't be surprised if they're understaffed and things like
gateways are given low priority. Just remembering what it was like
when I worked at a University Computer Center :-)

Francoise