Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:58:59 -0600
Sorry for the repost.

You would need to add an additional MX record with the old name which points to your Listserv system and add the old name into the MyDomain parameter in the site.cfg file.

>>> John Morrison <[log in to unmask]> 2/29/2000 11:14:17 AM >>>
We are in the process of moving our Listserv to a new domain.
I was wondering if anyone knew if we could some how use a MX record to create an alias or some how forward our existing Listserv email address to our Listserv server in our new domain. Also if we have the ability to do this will Listserv be able to handle the messages.

If the MX record is not the answer. Is there any other options?

Regards,
J. Morrison