Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:25:17 -0400
The only thing that I can conjecture is that there is a problem
"understanding" CNAME records by one of your MTAs

Query:Mail Exchange (MX):LISTS.FBCLA.ORG
LISTS.FBCLA.ORG CNAME   tahoe.FBCLA.ORG
FBCLA.ORG       SOA     udns1.ultradns.net      john.benza.FBCLA.ORG
Complete: LISTS.FBCLA.ORG

Query:Address (A):tahoe.FBCLA.ORG
Authoritative Answer
tahoe.fbcla.org A       66.7.238.246
fbcla.org       NS      udns2.ultradns.net
fbcla.org       NS      udns1.ultradns.net
udns2.ultradns.net      A       204.74.101.1
udns1.ultradns.net      A       204.69.234.1