Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 00:21:52 -0500
On 9/14/97 8:52 PM, CybrWay'n <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>a couple of the folks there would like to use single names to identify
>themselves.  any thoughts on how to do this?  listserv keeps telling me it
>wants two names.

Well, you can go with something generic (Blah-L Subscriber) or just add
people by their first name and use a random character in place of their
list (ie: Adam ~).

Or just have everyone subscribe anonymous and don't worry about names at
all.

I've yet to understand why LISTSERV requires multi-worded names, it seems
to cause more trouble than it's worth.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;