"Heller, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 15:10:55 -0800
I am searching for the correct template to edit the text of this message:
"The confirmation code you gave (FC629C10) does not correspond to any
pending command, either because you did not confirm the command in time or
because you mistyped the confirmation code. Check the confirmation request
again to make sure you typed the code exactly as it was shown. If you have
lost it, just issue the command again to get a new code."
I have been unable to locate this template. Am I overlooking something, or
is there no template for this text? Thanks for your help.
Paul Heller
List Moderator
Classroom Connect
www.classroom.com