Ken Pauley <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 23:51:37 -0800
Since the article is published on the web, and the posting included the
author's name and referenced where it came from, I don't think you would run
into any copyright problems.  I'm no lawyer, but that is the way I have
approached this sort of stuff in my own web stuff.  If someone knows that I
am totally wrong, I would be interested in knowing since I do this
occasionally.

I agree though with posting the article in here because of the length and
the fact that the URL was listed.  If people wanted to read it they could
click on the URL.

Ken Pauley