Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:32:58 -0400
On 13 Jun 99, at 13:24, Russ Hunt wrote:

> I wish there were a way LISTSERV could avoid doing this, but since
> there's not, I also wish the notification to the listowner could be
> sent with an identifying subject line that would distinguish it
> clearly from other errors; I filter error messages and often let
> them accumulate in a folder because most of them require no action.

In 1.8d, with Auto-Delete=Yes,Full and using the passive probing, these
are practically the ONLY error messages that I get other than the daily
error monitoring report, so they never get ignored. With the passive
probing on, the only error messages you get are ones that you really need
to act on.

Francoise