Walter Potter <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:43:01 -0400
I use Netspace.org. They are nonprofit and what they do charge is
reasonable. The drawback is that they do not have 24/7 admins on duty.
Since I've been using them (several years now), twice they have gone
down for a weekend. Once that was a long holiday weekend. It wasn't
entirely their fault though, supposedly Lsoft forgot to contact them
about renewing their license on the Listserv software and it timed out
automatically. So anyway, they are good guys but understaffed. If you
are looking for 100% uptime guaranteed, you'll have to look elsewhere.
If you can handle an occasional downtime, then they are a good host.
Personally I can handle their occasionally problems considering the
price. And they have been very helpful on the occasions when I needed it.
--
Walter Potter

--
Keep on keepin' on ...