Dan Robinson Indexing Services <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:41:51 EST
Pat,

We're using the web interface for list management and have a
subscription script set up on our company website
<http://www.hwwilson.com>. While we don't have the archives
set up for web access yet, we've changed the 'Not found'
message to include the information that the web archive is not
accessible (and since the list traffic is extremely low volume,
there's almost nothing to search for anyway). Since you are
not going to have an archive, why not just remove that link?

Dan Robinson
HW Wilson Company
Bronx, NY