Sun, 15 Mar 1992 08:30:02 CST
> I run in to the problem of "cannot send mail for 3 days 6 days ,  and the
 frequ
> ency is like 6 a day these days, I have 900 subscriber on my list and the only
> errors of this type are received from internet sites.  somebody mentioned
 about
>  prefering Internet addresses, but my experience with them is bad.  I have to
> andle errors of can't send mail, etc.
>
> Is there any solultion to the above mentioned problem

Well let's see.  The Internet mail software is telling you that it is not
being delivered and is sitting in a que somewhere.  You prefer the Bitnet
solution of just not telling you that a spool file on some machine is filling
up because of undelivered mail?

This is exactly the kind of message you should just deep six

-phil

--
     J. Philip Miller, Professor, Division of Biostatistics, Box 8067
	 Washington University Medical School, St. Louis MO 63110