Mon, 24 Jun 1996 21:19:21 -0500
> Another newbie type question!
> I want to set folks to digest when I get mailbox full messages or else INDEX.
> I tried doing it several ways but none have worked. What command do I use or is
> it some kind of job thing I got to do or what? OR is it impossible to set folks
> settings on their behalf?

You've already gotten an answer on the listowner command.  As to the
subscribers, yes they can do it themselves.  For them the command is

SET listname option

with option being one of the mail options (mail, nomail, digest, index,
nodigest, etc.).

But, they have to write from the subscribed address.  If the address
has changed by even one character it probably won't work.  New subscription
time.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L