"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 08:31:00 EST
See the parenthetical section after subsection 4) of the >>>
DELETE1 in the MAILTPL template that we use on one of my lists.

This is our way of saying that LISTSERV Distributions are
asynchronous with LISTSERV command responses.

>>> DELETE1 Your removal from the &LISTNAME list
.re owners
&WEEKDAY, &DATE &TIME

You have been removed from the &LISTNAME list (&TITLE) by &MBX(&WHOM)
for any one of the following reasons:

1) you requested us to remove you

2) mail to your mail-box was bouncing either because of a full
mail-box, or because your mail system advised us that your userid
no longer existed

3) mail to your site was bouncing because the Domain Name System
could not reliably lookup your address (please contact your site's
hostmaster (and/or postmaster) for further information)

4) mail to your site was bouncing because the mail process that
is supposed to receive mail was not available either due to
a network outage or because the process was not started.  Again,
please contact your sysadmin for more informaton

(Even though you have been unsubscribed, it is possible that you
might successfully receive some &LISTNAME postings.)

If the problem is cleared up, you may resubscribe to &LISTNAME
by sending e-mail

To: &myself
.fo off
Subject: <leave this line blank>

SUBSCRIBE &LISTNAME yourfirstname yourlastname, your affiliation

Address questions to: &owner

--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]                    "I've been cybertagged :-("