Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:17:04 -0400
On Tue, Sep 22, 1998 at 03:18:11PM -0400, Steve Howie wrote:
> Anyone out there running Listserv with Qmail? I need to get some of your
> thoughts on this combination. One of our prime motivations for considering
> dumping sendmail is the lack of per-user checkpointing. We get MANY
> instances of multiple messages because of the brain-dead manner in which
> sendmail retries delivery. With Listserv using sendmail this can be a
> rather major problem.

I am currently running a Listserv Lite (Free edition) with QMail.  It took
a bit of testing to get it going, but it has been working for the longest time
now, without any glitches.  The clue was mostly to use preline to process
incoming messages, because otherwise important information was getting lost.

If you need any specific help, or info, please let me know, and I will try
to help.

Kris