Lydia Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 26 Jun 1993 19:40:05 -0400
Dear Fellow Listowners

My newly elected Advisory Board is trying to draw up a set of guidelines for
new subscribers to vwar-l and has come up with the following question:

Are there any guidelines or regulations (aside from the basic rules of
politeness and netiquette) issued by CREN or anyone else dealing with the way
one should comport oneself on the networks?  Judging from the vocabulary on
usenet, one gathers that there is not a list of "nine words you can't say in
e-mail" and one of my members has suggested that threats to assassinate the
president would not be appreciated...

Thank you very much!

Lydia Fish (fishlm@snybufva)
Listowner vwar-l